Our investigative and consulting services are reflective of the expertise available to you.
- Pre and Post Litigation Support
- Business and Government
- General Investigations
- Risk and Vulnerability Management
Years of experience in investigating and preparing cases for litigation, working with government prosecutors, witnesses, and attorneys from many different jurisdictions has taught us how to best serve our clients. We continue to learn through our ongoing experiences and pass our knowledge and experience on to our clients. This knowledge and experience allow us to continue assisting clients in the following areas:
- Assessing the needs of the client & planning the strategy of the case
- Gathering broad range of information and its analysis to provide assessment of evidence, problems, and opportunities
- Conducting background investigations on witnesses
- Locating and interviewing witnesses
- Locating and vetting experts
- Asset Searches
- Computer and Cell Phone Forensics
- Process Service
BUSINESS AND GOVERNMENT
Our experience in the area of Business and Government has been wide-ranging and diverse. We have provided investigative and consulting services for a broad scope of governmental (including federal, city, county and state law enforcement), regulatory agencies and businesses, from one-person professional firms to some of the largest companies in the state. In addition, we have aided several public and private schools solve their challenges. Our experience has demonstrated the necessity to quickly identify the problem, formulate a strategy, obtain necessary actionable information as quickly and efficiently to enable decision makers to remedy the situation. In this regard, the following are the services we provide:
- Employee Backgrounds: pre-employment and post-hire
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Internal Investigations
- Fraud Investigations
- Vetting service providers and vendors
- Threat Assessment
- Premise Security Analysis
While much investigative work is confined to specialized areas, the diverse makeup and experience of The Advantage Group's team allows us to provide our clients with assistance to meet a wide variety of needs. Even if you don't find a specific reference here to your needs, contact us for input regarding your particular situation. Here are some of the areas in which we can assist you:
- Background investigations
- Finding missing persons, beneficiaries and heirs
- Comprehensive court and public records research
- Social media and open source intel research
- Opposition research
RISK AND VULNERABILITY MANAGEMENT
TAG provides specialized technical risk, vulnerability and emergency preparedness services for public and private clients seeking improvements to current organizational or private operational practices. TAG leverages its experience, knowledge and highly skilled personnel to offer the best solutions and unparalleled services while working closely with clients to provide solutions to often complex problems. We offer technical experts paired with seasoned/retired military and law enforcement special operations personnel to build risk and emergency management planning, training and evaluation systems that meet the current real-world threats and challenges.
- Risk/Vulnerability Assessments: These services focus on identifying and mitigating risks/threats to static and mobile assets: family, businesses, facilities, cyber signature, travel, etc.
- Crisis/Emergency Readiness, and Training Engagements: These services focus on ensuring readiness of client and/or client support personnel for operational activities. Included are training courses, situational assessments, crisis/emergency management planning, and emergency and executive medical care.
- Event-Specific Operational Engagements: These services are customized to a specific environment, location, risk profile, or other factors. These engagements are uniquely configured to the client need while planning or implementing specific events that may pose unintended risk.